Over time‚ your body’s delicate chemical balance can become compromised by the gradual depletion of electrolytes and minerals. This can be caused by a variety of factors‚ including (but not limited to) taking medications and exposure to chemicals like pesticides; even long periods of stress can lead to an imbalance. It’s important to take time out to detoxify your body regularly in order to restore its natural balance.
Premier Research Labs’ Medi-Body Bath contains a wide variety of detoxifying agents that have been used around the world for centuries. Detoxifying is not only helpful when it comes to restoring your body’s balance of chemicals‚ but can also be effective in clearing your mind. Detoxifying baths often offer the added benefits of relieving mental fogginess and mood swings. This product can also be helpful in clearing and rejuvenating your skin.
Medi-Body Bath contains a propriety blend of unheated volcanic clay and peat magma‚ which both contain naturally occurring beneficial minerals. Keeping these ingredients unheated ensures that they retain all their minerals and other positive properties. Peat magma also contains fulvic acid‚ which helps your body absorb more nutrients while also making it easier for your body to release heavy metals and other toxins.
Other ingredients contained in this stress-relieving body wash are:
- Chrysanthemum extract‚ which helps purify your blood
- Dandelion‚ which acts as both a diuretic and laxative while providing support to your liver
- Grapefruit extract‚ which has been shown to have powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- Lavender‚ which is well known for having a calming effect on the body that can be especially helpful if you’re detoxing to relieve stress
Each jar of Medi-Body Bath by Premier Research Labs contains 25 ounces of bath product. How long this product lasts is entirely up to you and how often you choose to use it. You only need 8 oz of Medi-Body Bath for a detoxifying foot soak‚ and 16 oz if you want a full-body detoxification bath. Pamper yourself while supporting your overall health today!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
– See more at: http://www.pureformulas.com/medibody-bathtm-25-oz-by-premier-research-labs.html#sthash.GFPLdEqi.dpuf